Among the best accounting programmes now available on the market is QuickBooks desktop. Both business owners and accounting specialists largely favour it. Even though QB is widely used, its occasional propensity for errors cannot be concealed. Crash Com Error QuickBooks is one example of such a mistake. Among the most frequent mistakes, this one annoys consumers the most. When Microsoft releases significant upgrades, it has an impact on both the system and the most important data. We’ll discuss the causes of the crash com error issue in today’s article, along with some simple remedies.
Ensure that you read this. post through to the end the case experiencing a similar problem. But if you need professional help, please do call our QB advisors staff at our free call number, 1-855-738-1502. A group of technologically savvy professionals who collaborate to give customers of QuickBooks the finest support available.
What does Crash Com Error QuickBooks mean?
Among the issues users encounter most frequently with QuickBooks desktop is crash com error error. The fact that the software contains a lot of financial records and data makes this issue quite problematic. In actuality, it has an impact on both small-business operations and processes involving accounting software. Users that attempt to send emails, invoices, paystubs, transactions, or reports may encounter this problem. It can be extremely demoralising for QuickBooks users when they lose unsaved data due to a crash com mistake. Nevertheless, a few potential fixes, which shall be covered in more detail in this post, can be used to fix this crash com issue.
Crash Com Error QuickBooks causes
The following are a few of the numerous possible causes of crash com error QB:
- The possibility of running into a crash com issue increases if any There are no Windows or Microsoft Office components corrupted.
- It’s possible that the software will be hampered by malware or viruses.
- Alternatively, if a rogue programme unintentionally deletes the important files associated with QuickBooks.
- When an AV software or a router product interferes with QB’ communication mechanism, the error may also be visible.
- The QB programme may not be able either email service or communication with the client, which might also result in this error for the user.
- If any of QuickBooks’s main parts sustain damage, that could also cause the problem.
When may a user run into a crash com problem in QuickBooks?
Let’s first determine when a user might encounter this problem before installing any kind of remedy. Here is a list of scenarios where the user could experience this irksome mistake.
- When a report is opened in QuickBooks or when something is saved there
- while sending bills through email
- Inspecting invoices
- When the check register is being opened
- When using QuickBooks to attach any document
- The Best Way to Fix crash com error Error in QuickBooks Desktop
- The best fixes for this QuickBooks error can be found here. Please adhere to the suggested troubleshooting steps:
Method One: Default the Mail app to Outlook.
- The first thing the user needs to do is go to the Control Panel, then select Default Program and Set Default Program.
- pick MS Outlook after that.
- A final step is to click the OK button to set it as the default programme.
Method Two: Setting up an email account with Outlook
- The user is required to access MS Outlook and then choose the File Menu during this process.
- To begin the setup process, choose Add Account as the next action.
- after which choose the Connect tab after providing the email address.
- After selecting Connect, Outlook will automatically determine the appropriate server settings.
- Following that, enter the specified email address’s password, click OK, and then select OK to complete the setup.
NOTE: If QuickBooks Desktop is unable to recognize Outlook, you may need to restart the computer and fix QuickBooks. Visit the My Preferences option under Edit > Preferences > Send Forms to verify this. A new Windows user profile can also be required. Repairing QB is necessary if the new Windows account is unable to find Outlook in QuickBooks’ settings.
Method Three: Change the Mail Preferences
- First, click Mail in the Control Panel after going to that page.
- Next, choose Microsoft Outlook, and then choose Show Profile in the Mail Set Up.
- Choosing a prompt for the profile is required if the Always Use this profile tab is already chosen, after which you must pick the Apply button.
- Toggle the selection back and then apply it by using this profile every time.
- By selecting the OK option, the procedure will end.
Method Four: Create a New Outlook Mail Profile
- Close Microsoft Outlook first, then pick Mail from the Control Panel, and last click Show Profile.
- After that, click Add.
- Once you’ve added a name to the profile name, use the OK button.
- You can provide the email account to be utilised by doing as instructed on the screen.
- Finally, click the OK button after selecting Use this profile from the drop-down list and selecting Recently Created Profile.
Method Five: Upgrade Window and Microsoft to work properly.
- Many times, Microsoft Office functionalities like word, excel, etc. do not function properly. The system can be easily restarted to fix them, but if that doesn’t work, you’ll need to get it rectified.
- Here are some fixes for it.
- In Windows 8 or 10, perform a right click on the Windows start button, and then click Apps from the pop-up menu bar.
- Select the Microsoft feature or product you wish to fix next, and then choose the alter option.
- Depending on the Microsoft version, you will either receive a Click to Run or an MSI-based installation.
Click to Start
Before you attempt to repair the Office programmes, double check that everything is in order. Choose Repair, then choose Online Repair.
- Before choosing Repair, alter the installation first. Then click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the repair by doing as instructed.
Method Six: Activate compatibility mode in QuickBooks.
- Before choosing the QB option in Compatibility Mode, first choose the QuickBooks icon on the desktop.
- After selecting Compatibility, check the box next to Compatibility Mode, then launch this software in that mode.
- Next, choose Windows 7 from the drop-down menu. Then, under Privilege Level, check the box for Run this programme as an Administrator.
- Finally, click OK after selecting Apply.
Method Seven: Creation of a new Windows Admin user
- The user only needs to create a new Windows user with administrator preferences in order to fix the problem.
- the new admin credentials, and then log into Windows.
- Then, see if the problem has been fixed by reopening the QuickBooks software.
Method Eight: Adjusting the company file and QuickBooks desktop
- The first step in this procedure is to launch and update QB to the most recent version.
- Secondly, in the event that QuickBooks update issues, choose manual updates.
- After that, it is advised for the user to open and validate the QB company file in order to confirm the company file’s data integrity.
- The next approach is to open the item on which the QuickBooks crash com problem was experienced and then try to send it.
- To complete the procedure, the user must try to access certain reports or send them via email to see if the problem persists.
Method Nine: Microsoft Outlook updates
- Navigate to File in Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on Update Options after selecting Office Account.
- Select “Update Now”
Method Ten: Install the most recent version of QuickBooks.
Update QuickBooks to the most recent version if crash com error Error still occurs after you’ve followed all the preceding troubleshooting instructions. In the newest Software release, this problem has been resolved.
Although the system is typically damaged by crash com errors, the QuickBooks data can be saved by taking the straightforward methods listed above. These diagnostic procedures have shown to be quite effective in resolving the QB com problem quickly. We sincerely hope that you were able to use this article to fix the QB crash com problem.
Contact the Bookkeeping Help Desk QuickBooks enterprise support team if crash com error still persists, and they will offer you an immediate resolution for this issue. Get help from our professionals by calling +1-855-738-1502.
What does the error crash com mean?
The following are a few of the numerous possible causes of crash com error Error QuickBooks: Crash com error is likely to occur if any Microsoft Office or Windows components are broken or missing. There is a danger that the software could be hampered by malware or Virus horse.
Why is QuickBooks Online crashing so frequently?
A damaged or missing QBWUSER. The INI file may be to blame for the ongoing QB crash issue. A corrupted hard disc is yet another potential cause of QB crashing upon startup. When installing QB Desktop or due to application file corruption, QuickBooks Enterprise terminates unexpectedly.
My communication keeps crashing; why?
An outdated set of drivers, faulty hardware, or blocked fans that are preventing enough ventilation can all cause a computer to crash. Your computer may shut down unexpectedly due to bad hard drive sectors, a broken registry, malware, and viruses.